1. Optical fiber ribbon combined with 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 fibers
2. Loose tube
3. Central reinforcing element
4. Filling compound and water blocking tape
5. Corrugated aluminum tape (GYDTS) coated with PE outer sheath
6. Corrugated aluminum (steel) tape coated with PE sheath
Recmmeded laying methods: Aerial, Duct.
1. Low attenuation and dispersion, special control of exceed length ensure the good transmission performance in varying environment.
2. Optical fiber ribbon have accurate geometric dimension.
3. Loose tube has good flexibility.
4. Easy to draw out, splice and clean, low cost of installation.
5. Reliable water blocking performance.
6. Corrugated steel tape armoring enhance the water blocking and mechanical performance.
Long distance communication, LAN, Data Center, Data Distribution
|6 fibers per ribbon||8 or 12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon|
|Minimum tensile strength(N)||Short-term:1500-3000|
|Bending radius||Static:15 times of diameter Dynamic:20times of diameter|
|Standard length for delivery(km)||24|